Welcome to Bluewater Seafood
for Dine In &
Learn More About Dining In>>
Boiled, Grilled or Fried!
Crawfish, Shrimp, Oyster,
Seafood Platters & more!
Bluewater Seafood Fans
We are excited to see everyone and to be able to serve the community starting this Friday, May 1st for lunch. If you are planning to dine in with us you should be aware that:
- All Restaurant Customers must adhere to Texas Health and Human Services Checklist
- Our dine in service will open on a first come first serve basis
- Customers are to check in at the host stand to be seated. The host will maintain our 25% occupancy level. In the event the location goes on a wait, your number will be taken and you will have the option to wait outside at a social distance or wait in your car and you will receive a text when your table is ready
- No parties greater than 6 will be allowed at one table
- Our restaurant seating has been rearranged to comply with the 6ft separation standard
- Out team, “Team Blue” will be wearing face coverings and gloves to promote a safe environment
- Menus are printed on paper and will be used for single use and disposed of
- Your meal will be served 100% with disposable materials (Plate, cup, knife, fork and spoon). All condiments will be delivered in single serve portions
We are grateful to have this opportunity to open to the public. Our ultimate goal is to operate as safely as possible to keep our employees and guest healthy. Our only request is to please be patient, this is all as new to us as it is to you. We love what we do and will be doing our best to deliver an outstanding meal in a reasonable time. Thanks again for your understanding and support.